nav bar


Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine exchange


Yay! I got the cutest little box of Valentine awesomeness today. This little package is from Kody over at It's Kody with a K.


I opened the box to find these adorable little felt fortune cookies and a couple of chocolate hearts! Such a good idea.


These cute little messages were inside the cookies. :)


And did I mention there was chocolate?


Thanks Kody!!

If you want to see other super cute Valentine's from the exchange hop on over to Good Times Never Seem Sew Good and check out the links being posted!

This was a fun exchange. I mean what's better than getting a little something in the mail and connecting with other bloggers? If you didn't get in on the fun this time around, check out Caroline's blog for updates on future exchanges! The more the merrier. :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you have a special day full of love, happiness, and chocolate. ;)

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...