nav bar


Friday, February 25, 2011

pay it forward 2011 -CLOSED

*Edit - Thanks for participating everyone! If you missed out and want to join in check out the ladies blogs in the comments cause they'll be the next one's hosting!*


{source}

Yesterday I was lucky enough to be one of the first five people to comment over at My Girl Thursday. Four others and myself will receive something handmade from her, and five of you can receive something handmade from me. If you don't know what Pay it Forward is, here's how it works..

* Be one of the first five people to comment on this post
* You will receive something handmade from me within the next few months
* Post about Pay it Foward on your blog/social media site of choice, and send something handmade to the first five people who comment on your post before 2011 is over. Keep the craftiness going!
* I know I've used this word like 100 times but you can send anything, big or small, it just must be handmade.
* If you want, do a follow up post and share what you get! Let's see all the crafty goodness. :)

That's it! It's a fun way to share our talents with one another. If you do want to participate and are one of the first five, please leave your email address so I can get in touch with you.

8 comments:

  1. I totally want to participate, because I want to do more crafty things! I used to do a lot, but lately I've been a bit slack. This will be a good chance for me to keep up the creativity :)

    xxx mervi
    mybestfriendjules@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fabulous project! Would love to be involved!

    Allie
    alliegirl4224@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be a part of this, though of course I will have to come up with something interesting to craft for others. Such a neat idea though!

    Morgan
    alktrio87@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully you don't mind a complete stranger looking to join in the fun, but I think this sounds great!

    Tracey
    mostlynerdycrochet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so cute! I live in Philly too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this pay it forward theme! I have quite a few friends doing this. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey ladies, thanks for the responses! It looks like I only have four people interested in joining so far though unless Kait or Kanya wants in. If either of you do just leave me your email address otherwise I still have one spot open for someone :)

    Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure! My email is kanyazillmer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...