nav bar


Friday, January 7, 2011

snow with tea + honey


If you follow me on twitter you may know that I was battling with the powers of the interwebs last night, but finally won and now I have my own domain. My blog is officially at tenpennysplendid.com, though the blogspot link will still bring you here too. Magic. I'm just excited that I got it to work. In case anyone else wants to do it I'll give you a link to the awesome tutorial I found. The main reason I had so much trouble is because I have two domains and one host. If you just have one domain though it should be much easier.

Or maybe everyone else is all tech savvy and thinks that's super easy and I'm just a noob. I don't dabble in web design for a reason here folks. I can design it, but getting it to work is a whole 'nother stress inducing issue.


Which brings me to today. I'm taking this "snow day" as an opportunity to do a major overhaul on my blog and drink plenty of tea+honey to try and repair my throat. I've had a head cold for the past week but instead of getting better, I think it's just moving south into my chest. But I'm going here tonight for a gallery opening so I wanna be tip top and not coughing up a lung.


I have my whole blog redesigned in Photoshop and I'm really excited to get it up and running. I've been working on the concept and feel of it for a while to make it go along with the branding of my soon-to-be shop. So hopefully I will be victorious once again in my struggle against the internet and I will have a new design to reveal on monday. Wish me luck!


So for any of you who use godaddy and blogger and want to use your own domain (and are as lost as me) try this tutorial. It's got pretty much everything you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...