nav bar


Monday, January 3, 2011

kicking off 2011


I return. That was a good, much needed break spent with family and friends. I was glad to not be attached to my computer like I usually am. I got so many great new things to cook and craft with too! I'm really excited to try everything out and share it right here.

But for now, I want to kick off my first blog post of 2011 with something I can't wait to get started. I mentioned a while back that I wanted to participate in 101 things in 1001 days. I've seen it on many blogs that I read and it seems like such a great way to set some important short and long term goals. It's a long enough amount of time that you can reach a little high and list things you may not be able to do for a while, but at the same time it's a short enough amount of time that it keeps your goals realistic.

I've created a page for this up at the top where I'll be keeping track of my goals and hopefully crossing off many things. So check it out if you're interested or need some inspiration for your own goals!

Hope everyone's holidays were great and best of luck to you all in the new year! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...