nav bar


Friday, January 21, 2011

below


Since I was looking through old stuff when I stumbled on my fabric print, I decided to share an etching from the undergrad days also.



This was a lot of fun to make. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for this project so I kind of just made a silly/slightly creepy illustration and went with it. The best part about etchings is that I still have the actual plates they were made from so I could reprint this anytime. It'd help to have a press of course.. one day.



Well that's it. Just a short one this Friday. Showing you a little blast from my (fairly recent) past.

:)

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...