nav bar


Tuesday, May 1, 2012

welcome may

 Some modern day ruins at one of our favorite stops on a springtime walk.

I'm getting to be a bit of a broken record, but May already? You serious?? This year is just out of hand. Maybe because I am very content, very busy, and very much looking forward to a lot of things. Tends to make time go by faster. As per usual, here is my first day of the month post. I do enjoy looking back at these after time has passed and either pat myself on the back for getting things done or being all, "pshhh, yea right" for totally not accomplishing a goal I set. Like sticking with yoga. I was way inconsistent and then took a break for the whole week and a half I was sick. Which I finally got well from and transitioned oh so gracefully right into allergies. Hoo boy.

This month I am looking forward to..
+  Enjoying the next three weeks off before Summer I starts. Get things done with all the free time I should have. (Note: should.. don't wanna get my hopes up!)
+  A wedding Charlie and I are going to. I love weddings. There's something about getting all dressed up and dancing that makes me all sorts of happy. :)
+  Art Star Craft Bazaar in Philly. I haven't been to one yet so I'm excited to see what it's like!
+  Memorial Day Weekend. Good food, good drinks, good times. ;)


Mini goals for the month..
+  Yoga. For real this time. I want to stick with it and get my flex on. ;)
+  Keep on juicing. Maybe even get brave and do a short cleanse. This month, my schedule is actually perfect for that.
+  Paint more. Yes. That is what I would like to do.
+  Find some time for enjoyable reading before classes start back up.



What are you looking forward to this month?
post signature

4 comments:

  1. That sounds so perfect :) Hope your having a great day!!
    Izzy
    Ps I'm having a group giveaway on my blog. If you'd like to pop over and check it out, here is the link...

    http://jar-of-feathers.blogspot.ca/2012/05/lovely-may-sponsor-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you achieve your goals. Have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOGA - yes! Juicing - oh lordy, YES. I keep buying stuff for juice and... fail, fail, fail! Eep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to Memorial Weekend as well and painting! I also wish I could go to the Art Star Craft Bazaar in Philly! Sounds like something I'd love! -Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...