nav bar


Thursday, May 31, 2012

currently

Stopping in before I'm off to meet my partner to finish up our presentation for tonight. If all goes according to plan I'll have an interesting how-to for you tomorrow. Well I think it's interesting anyway. ;) So for now, I'm borrowing this meme I've seen on Lariats and Lavender and Sometimes Sweet just for funzies.

fruity fruity fish and glowing hair at a recent video shoot


 Currently.. 

Obsessing over..
Homemade iced coffee. It's that time of year again! It's oh so refreshing in the morning.

Working on..

My presentation for class tonight. I finished the first one yesterday and now I'm trying to wrap up the second one but I have to meet with my partner to do that. Yea, two presentations in one night. That is exactly why blogging is sparse at the moment. :/ This is the toughest class I've had all of grad school. And it's really just because of a project overload honestly. Some nights I have three things due at once. But I knew it was coming because I heard about this somewhat infamous class from everyone who had it before me so I'm trying really hard to remain calm and just push through it.

Thinking about..
All the things I want to do this summer! I want to have picnics, go to the beach, see my brother, dust off the ol' beach cruiser and go for bike rides, make more ice cream, read for enjoyment again, try new juicing combinations with summer fruit, go for walks, plant more herbs and veggies..

Anticipating..
The start of camp! I don't think I've mentioned this yet but I got a job this summer teaching classes at an art and design camp for girls! I couldn't be more excited. I've been planning projects like crazy and digging through my inspiration folders for ideas. I'll do a post sometime on the projects I'm planning on doing. They're pretty fun!

Listening to..

Supernatural on the telly. :)

Eating..

Leftovers from dinner last night. Broccoli and ziti with garlic and olive oil. Yum!

Wishing..
My allergies would go away. Far, far away! They've had me miserable for a month!


What are your currently's? :) Hope your week is going well!

ps A big thanks to everyone who wished my piggy well and sent some good thoughts. It made me feel a lot better to hear that other people have been through similar things and they turned out okay. Also glad to hear about other piggy mamas out there! I don't think some people truly understand just how awesome those little guys are. :) Also, Walnut's eye is looking AMAZING. I keep up with the meds and it's gone down to almost normal size!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. that sounds like an incredible and rewarded job you got at the camp!!!

    I love this post, I have seen it around and have thought about doing one myself;) And I LOVE icecoffee myself, but don't usually make it at home....do you make cold press?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I do it with my french press. I wrote a post on it last summer when I found a method that worked pretty well. :)

      http://www.tenpennysplendid.com/2011/08/french-pressed-iced-coffee.html

      Delete
    2. awesome, thanks!!! I have a F.P, so that's great.

      Delete
  2. Your hair is PRETTY. As are you in general.
    I've got the allergy blues lately too! Summer hates me. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posts like this are so fun, I might have to do one soon myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Planning for summer is the best, no? I'm planning on lots of swimming, taking advantage of my flexible work scheduled and a week in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man I feel you! Currently working on loads of stuff for school, thinking about the summer aaaall the time and wishing my cold would go away!
    And I didn't even remember on home made iced coffee this year - I almost forgot it's already summer time. :-)

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...