nav bar


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

canvas + paint markers



Okay maybe a few words first and then it's wordless wednesday. :)

Did you ever take pictures of something and fully intend to use them in a post, only to completely forget and leave them sitting in a folder for months? That's what happened here. I went to this really cool art show back in December. A few friend's of mine and Charlie's that we haven't seen since college days were painting huge canvases at this sort of live art show thing. It was pretty interesting and was held in a bar on South Street with this really crazy 2nd floor that is covered in paint and stickers. Oh, and there were bumper cars for seats. Nuts! Sorry for the low quality phone pics but I still though they were fun. :)







I hope you're having a great Wednesday! I subbed pre-k today so I'll be looking for a drink soon. :)
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Nice, I like the urban style of the places and the quality for me looks fine
    sometimes this type of photography are the best.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that place has the coolest vibes. i totally dig it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...