nav bar


Wednesday, February 29, 2012

february sponsors

I would like to take this lovely rainy leap day to introduce you to some of the awesome ladies that have been residing on my side bar this past month. If you haven't had the opportunity to check out their blogs yet, let me further entice you with some beautiful photos and bios!


Hey there, I'm Kate; a writer, blogger & crafter. I blog over at Wake Up, Lovely about enjoying the little things in life, pretty knick knacks that take my fancy and everything that falls into my metaphorical love heart, from tattoos to books to my not all that fashionable outfits! I hope you'll stop by and say hello sometime!




My name is Caiti, and I'm a twenty-something designer, writer, wanderluster, and all-around creative explorer who will soon be moving to Dublin, Ireland, for several months. On my blog, Life is a Canvas, I explore all the ways that we can celebrate creativity in our daily lives -- not only through artistic pursuits like art, graphic design, and crafting, but also by infusing creativity into everyday activities like cooking, interacting with friends, our jobs, where we choose to shop, and the way we present ourselves to the world. I am committed to the notion that we are the artists for our lives, and I know that I want to create a life full of color, vibrancy, passion, exploration, and authenticity.




Hello, I'm Cosmia and I'm an Irish librarian blogging at Inflammatory Knit. My blog is a mixture of personal style and crafting with a little bit of Joanna Newsom love thrown in!




Hello! I'm a 20-something freelance graphic designer from Indianapolis, Indiana. I created my blog to share my entrepreneurial experiences, as well as my crafty endeavors. On my blog you'll find everything from webdesign, drawing, and small business advice, to travel adventures, crocheting, and sewing felt animals! Grab a cup of coffee and pop on over!




Hello! I'm Sherry, a twenty something wife, stay at home mom, photographer, and vintage lover. I enjoy crafting, baking, and thrifting in my free time. Hop on over to my blog to follow along in my adventure called life!




Click around and enjoy some wonderful blogs! Hope your week is going well!


post signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...