nav bar


Monday, February 27, 2012

featured sponsor: misfit librarian

This month, I had the opportunity to have the lovely lady over at Adventures of a Misfit Librarian as my featured sponsor. It's been great having her at the top of my sidebar all month! 

I asked her to introduce herself and answer a few questions to help my readers better get to know her. :)


Take it away!



My name is _______, but you can call me Misfit Librarian. I’m a 20-something librarian from Long Island. I love books, causing chaos, dying my hair odd colors, traveling, taking pictures, zombies, fashion and randomness.

What do you blog about?

My blog, Adventures of a Misfit Librarian, is about the randomness that is my life. I write about weird things that happen at work with patrons or my coworkers, odd little things that I do with my boyfriend/family/friends, recipes,

Why did you start blogging?
Honestly, I started blogging because of all of the weird things that I’d seen and done inside of the library that I work in.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
I’m a weird person so lots of things (odd and not so odd) inspire me… Interactions with the public, other people’s blogs, photos, my own meandering mind, etc…

Describe your typical day.
I practically live at the library, so you’d think I’d have a typical day but I don’t. Being that I work in a public building nothing is ever the same aside from waking up at 7:45am most days and getting off from work at 5:00pm, and sometimes that doesn’t even happen.

What advice would you give to new bloggers?

Write what you know and what makes you happy. Always be yourself. And blog for you and if other people enjoy what you have to share, that is awesome. If they don’t, screw them.

Are there any projects or big goals you're working on or working towards?

Unfortunately I don’t right now, don’t I suck?
Absolutely not! ;)

Is there anything weird or funny that most people don't know about you? (a fear, habit, talent, etc..)
There are lots of weird things about me, but one weird thing that throws people off when they find out is the fact that I don’t like any meat but bacon. I honestly will not eat chicken, beef or any other portion of pork aside from bacon. Oh and it has to be crispy, if it isn’t I won’t eat it.


If you haven't yet, stop by her blog for some amusing tales of the goings-on in her library, and some great recipes too!

Links [ blog twitter pinterest ]

Be sure to check back for a post featuring the rest of my sponsors later this week!
post signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...