nav bar


Thursday, February 9, 2012

chicago time

Well, we're off to see my brother graduate from boot camp. We get to spend the weekend with him and then he stays there for about another week before he's on his way to California for his special forces training. Crazy!

I was trying to plan some posts to go up while I was away but I've been so frazzled trying to get ready for this and deal with everything else that my brain was just not in it. So I apologize in advance for the silence over the next few days, but life happens I suppose.

I'll be back full force next week though so check back then! Hopefully we won't get delayed at all.. from what I hear, flying in and out of Chicago is no cakewalk this time of year.

Have a great weekend!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! :)

    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I remember attending my younger brother's boot camp graduation not too long ago. Now he's stationed in Afghanistan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...