nav bar


Friday, April 27, 2012

april's featured sponsor: lazy explorers

I asked April's featured sponsor, Chloe from Lazy Explorers, to share a little bit about herself and her blog for you to read. She gives some more great advice to new bloggers and is working towards some pretty awesome goals! Give it a read and stop by her blog when you're done! :)


My name is Chloe and I run the blog, Lazy Explorers. I am in college for Graphic Design and hope to one day design blogs and sell handmade on Etsy. I spend most of my time with Dominick, my best friend, love dove, and sidekick. Together we are conquering college one semester at a time and dreaming of our future apartment life.

What do you blog about?
I blog about inspirations, my outfits, DIY and crafts, and my adventures through life.

Why did you start blogging?
I was inspired by this blog to start my own. I am very sad that she does not post as much anymore. Her blog is what led me to a bunch of other amazing blogs. Then I knew I had to get in on this community.

Where do you get your inspiration from?
I find inspiration on other blogs, Pinterest, and Flickr. Also, I am very much inspired by the world around me. For example, Dominick and I were in line to pay our bill at a restaurant the other day and an idea popped in my head. I quickly got out my notebook and wrote it down.

Describe your typical day.
11AM//Wake up
12PM-1PM//Check emails and social networking sites
1PM-2PM//Shower and get ready for the day
2PM-8PM//Either Work or an adventure with Dominick
8PM-9PM//Clean up around the house and get my brother ready for bed
9PM-2AM//Blog, surf the web, and play Maple Story

What advice would you give to new bloggers?
When I first started my blog, I thought no one was going to read it. After a while I began to blog for myself and I stopped focusing so much on how many followers I had or didn't have. I gained a lot of followers since then. I think your writing will come out a lot more genuine if you are blogging for yourself.

Are there any big projects or goals you are working towards?
I am slowly learning how to sew and I am getting better at coming up with DIY projects. I want to eventually open up an Etsy shop where I sell hand drawn and homemade miscellany.

Is there anything weird or funny that most people don't know about you?
Hmmm, For a while I ate cheese puffs dipped in mashed potatoes with every meal. People would look at me funny in high school.


Thanks so much Chloe! 

I'll have my favorite links post for the rest of my sponsors up in the next couple days so check back for that! Have a great weekend! :)
post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is really interesting, and now I'm off to check out her blog! :)

    www.peachtea.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what she is wearing and what she has to say! Thanks for introducing her!-Jessica

    THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...