nav bar


Monday, January 16, 2012

valentine's crafts for kiddos

| 1. melted crayon shaving hearts | 2. lollipop butterflies | 3. garland cards | 4. popsicle stick jewelry box | 5. valentine fortune cookies | 6. celery stamp flowers | 7. tissue paper puffy heart |

Normally I don't feature stuff for the young ones on this blog, probably just because I don't have kids so it's not really on my mind. But last week I was asked to sub art for the first two weeks in February so naturally, I've been stockpiling some fun art projects I can do with the kids for Valentine's Day! I'll have kindergarten, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th, and 8th so I need a broad range of projects that will include something easy enough for five year olds to handle and something fun enough to keep 13 year olds at least semi well behaved. ;) 

I actually received the fortune cookies last year in a Valentine swap so I know just how cute they are to open up! What do you think about these crafts? Are there any other fun projects you'd do with kids that aren't to costly or time consuming? I'm kind of excited for this little craft time I'll be leading! :)

Have a great week!
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Those are so adorable! I have to say, the lollipop butterfly is probably my favorite and I'm saving that link for potential future use. So much adorable! I forgot where I found you blog, but I'm glad I did! :P I blog over at MermaidEyes.com, come say hi if you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the celery stamp flowers! What a clever idea, thanks for sharing :) Kate xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog and i am loving it here :) (totally enjoyed reading about your hair dying love - i'm the same way! i'm going back to red in february...i'm both excited and nervous haha!)

    can't wait to read more!

    <3, karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love valentines day! Which is really weird to most people, as I'm almost always single for it. I just love making and giving valentines though! :) Just to make people smile.

    ReplyDelete

  5. Valentine’s Day celebrates love, romance and togetherness. Celebrated on February 14, this day sees people across the world spending time with their loved ones, one way or the other. From special dates to candlelight dinners, from surprises to hunting for gifts together — Valentine’s Day is much more than just whispering sweet nothings to each other. Even those who are away from each other in terms of distance, try and spend time with each other on this day. It’s true, the Day of Love has something for everyone who understands and values true love. Don’t forget to download Happy Valentines Day Images 2018 year for your lovely Wife, kids, parents, GF, BF

    you can find latest collection of valentine day

    valentines day jokes poems
    click here
    valentine's day coloring pages for dad
    click here
    beautiful roses images with quotes
    rose love quotes
    read more

    ReplyDelete
  6. And what an impressive dollar value it is. The artists among us, thought to be 21.1 million households, spent $2.6 billion on our passion. TeddyWay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome valentine craft work. Visit buy valentine gifts to buy amazing gifts.Thanks for sharing the article.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...