nav bar


Monday, January 2, 2012

things to do - new year edition

I know we're all doing this right now and everyone has their opinions about the whole "resolution" thing and what the word implies. A lot of people seem to take it in a more negative way, in that we should set goals as they come to us instead of on a set date, or that it sounds like we were doing something wrong before and now we have to right ourselves.

With all that in mind, I felt inclined to make more of a "to-do" list for the new year instead of a set of things I resolve to. They are things I want to change or start doing to better my life and experiences overall and I feel like now is as good a time as ever to realize them. It just seems less serious to make it a to-do list and leaves room for changes or updates that I can make on a monthly basis as I see how things are going.

The pretties here are all thanks to Pugly Pixel. To start off my blog beautifying, I downloaded some super sweet images, brushes, and templates from Pugly Pixel because she seriously makes the best stuff. Most of it comes at a reasonable price but there are also a lot of freebie downloads as well. Check it out!

Also, thank you for your kind tweets and comments on my new layout! It was actually a really fun redesign and I had it done for some time now, I just wanted to wait for the new year to get it up. I have a little description of some of the new features in this post if you haven't seen it yet.

I hope all of your goals, to-do's, resolutions, and what have you are giving you some inspiration to start off the new year full of hope and excitement. :)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun and pretty post!!! I also want to get into yoga. ^_^ I'm seriously really missing our Wii and more so, our Wii Fit right now, 'cause that was the only time I really got into yoga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I *love* the new blog design! It is gorgeous! I love your to-do list as well:) I definitely want to take more photos and do more with them this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new design! You did awesome and it looks great! I like to set goals for the year too, it just seems like a great time to get started with fresh perspective and motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with your new goals :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...