nav bar


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

still here



Even though it may not seem like it! I swear I am! Oh poor blog, how neglected you have gotten in my attempt to stay on top of schoolwork and maintain a proper social life. Yesterday, I had two one-page chapter reflections, two four-page observation journals, PLUS my presentation complete with a Powerpoint slideshow and six-page research paper that just happened to all be due on the same day. In an effort to get it all done in time, I did four of those papers in one day. One longgg tiring day. Just so I could go to Atlantic City with Charlie, his boss, and his wife on Friday, which was an absolutely amazing time. Then I had a Union game on Saturday and drinks with Charlie's parents at our favorite speakeasy for their anniversary. Then Sunday was the infamous decade party. I'll post photos from that later.

I know I keep saying this, but I think I might possibly be able to breathe now. Every time I say that something else jumps on my shoulders but I only have a week and a half left of this summer semester so I think it's for real this time. This was one intensive class. Holy poo. I can't believe I survived it. Two people had to drop it and there was only 13 of us to begin with. But I've almost made it. Thankfully my other class required pretty much none of my "free time".

Just to add a little fun to this post, I snatched this little fill in the blank from Alycia over at The Curious Pug. Pretty appropriate for this time of year.

1. This weekend I'm going to a bbq on Friday and my cousin's bachelorette party on Saturday.

2. My last vacation was in Miami a couple weeks ago.

3. My next vacation will be with Charlie for our 5 year anniversary. :) Not sure where we're going yet.

4. My favorite way to relax is getting coffee and walking around Newtown or having drinks at home with crappy food.

5. When vacationing one should always take pictures, explore somewhere new along with visiting an old favorite spot, and definitely go in an ocean if one is available to you.

6. When vacationing one should never be stressed or in a rush.

7. The best part about a vacation is doing things that are out of the ordinary. Ditch your current routine and just go with it!


Sorry for the lame check in but I just couldn't go another day without a post. I promise to have something interesting to say next time! I'll try anyway!

Hope your summer has had a less busy start than mine. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having a great time! Have a wonderful weekend & vacation, wherever you decide to go! Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, sounds like you've been having a mad + brilliant last little while! Hope this last week + a half isn't too stressful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...