nav bar


Friday, March 25, 2011

things i dig

Happy Friday!

Here are some things from the great wide internets that I fancy this week. :)

These super cool kicks from Keep. I love that Native American art inspired accessories and clothing have come back around.



I love this little bird captained boat by Ann Wood made in springtime colors and patterns. I could see hanging one of these guys anywhere from a nursery to a summer home by the beach. Cute!



I always wanted to get a cat during college since they're fairly low maintenance yet still provide company. I never got one because I adopted a baby guinea pig and I was afraid a kitty might try to snack on him. But that's another story for another day. :) This, however, would have been perfect in my old apartment if I had gotten a cat. I had very minimal space for things other than necessities so having a bookshelf/cat castle combo would have proved very efficient. And stylish!



And keeping the cat theme going, I died a little when I saw this. Big Bang Theory anyone? :)



I love this tutorial for a travel spice kit from The Handy Hausfrau. The vintage images are what make it for me. Such a good idea for when you know you'll be cooking away from your pantry but don't want to dump your whole spice rack into a suitcase.



These little birdie drawings from Kate Wilson.. love. I want a wall full of these illustrations! They all have such personalities! Go check out the rest of them. Besides this ice cream hairdo, there's some more sweet stylings and little birdie make up!




Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. oh no. now i need those shoes. sigh, why so cute?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love the Big Bang Theory! That's too cute.

    The cat/bookshelf thing is awesome even though I no longer live with cats, though I'm sure even my bunny would appreciate something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! i love your friday finds :) how sweet is that little birdie illustration! and the sneakers are a must have! :)
    xox mervi

    ps. have a fab weekend sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bird in the boat! I love to see the creative things people come up with, it gets my creative juices flowing. Thanks for sharing.
    the wanna be country girl - Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. GUH! The birdy boat!!!

    Soft kitty image is full of win. Except now I totally have the song stuck in my head hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhhh Ann Wood stole my heart a long time ago. Her and those birdies and owls. I die.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...