nav bar


Monday, March 28, 2011

this weekend: home opener + cleaning

This weekend..


Charlie and I went to the Union's home opener on Saturday. It was soo cold.


But at least they won. And we got to DOOP. :)


After the game we went to our favorite little Italian place by his house for dinner. I got eggplant rollatini. YUM.

I made these amazing brownies again. Best brownie recipe I've ever found.


On Sunday I was featured on Allison's awesome blog, Crafted Love, for her Spring Cleaning craft organization series. I did a little post on how to keep organized in a small space. Check it out! There's a bunch of great posts in the series if you haven't seen it yet. :)


I hope the weather gets warm again soon. I just want to be outside so bad.

How was your weekend? Is it any bit warmer where you are? It's 32 today!! :(

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the win, and it did look cold. It warmish in Ga today, but you still need a jacket. Not like the mid 80's we had last week. We were not happy about missing spring and jumping right into summer. Guess we shouldn't have complained.
    the wanna be country girl - Caroline
    http://thewannabecountrygirl.com/millie-and-her-brood-part-5-chicken-minis/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, we just got a big dump of snow the other day... so enough said, spring is not here in Helsinki yet. But I'm keeping optimistic - it'll come eventually :)

    xox mervi

    ps. I want a bite of that brownie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...