nav bar


Wednesday, March 7, 2012

april call for sponsors


I decided to use this break in my crafty plans to put out an April call for sponsors. I have a few projects I'm about halfway through but I need to take today to knock out some school stuff so I don't craft away my whole spring break (no matter how much I'd like to). So look forward to fun things in the upcoming days and weeks!

Now, about the sponsor thing. Check out the sponsor page for the full run down, but I'm still offering spots for swap or pay, depending on your needs. I also have my feature spot open for April so if you like the idea of a solo post and being in the limelight on the top of my sidebar, shoot me an email before it's snatched up! I'll be accepting sponsors for April up until the 31st, so think about it! Also, since I started this sponsorship in January, my readers and views have more than doubled! That's double the amazing people spotting your ad and feature post should you choose to partake! :) It's no secret that advertising works, I just thought I'd let you know how it's working out for this lil blog.

Hope your week is going well! It's getting quite springy around here. :)
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I would love to swap with you again if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess,

    I didn't know you were a teacher. Great. If you post any teacher outfits let me know. I would love to see your ideas.

    P.S. i would love to swap ads with you.

    Head over to my blog to sign up for a free spot!

    http://www.olivegreenanna.com/2012/03/free-sponsorship-in-april.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...