nav bar


Monday, November 7, 2011

pad + quill

One of these things is not like the other..


I'll give you a hint.. it's the cell phone case!

I wanted to do a mini review on my iPhone4 case because I think it's the bees knees. Not because anyone asked me to. Or paid me. Or gave me free things. Because they didn't. I just really dig this case. :)


A little back story.. I got my first iPhone a few days after the iPhone4s came out. I got the iPhone4 because the price dropped significantly and to be perfectly honest, I'm plenty capable of using Google and other apps to figure things out. I don't really need a little robot in my phone that I can ask questions instead for a couple hundred dollars more.

Anyway, I was/am super paranoid about breaking it since phones are getting more and more fragile these days, so I wanted a case that would offer protection but not be constructed of 3 inch thick rubber. I actually started my search with DODOcase because Charlie has a hardback book iPad case from them and I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Problem: DODO doesn't make a case for iPhones.

Thus after a tiny bit of research I found Pad and Quill.


They have an etsy shop where they sell these hardback book cases for iPhones, iPads, Kindles, and more. I was worried at first that the cover and band would get annoying after a while but it's no big deal to just pop it open real quick! It's super sturdy and beautifully crafted by hand. I also feel like my phone is as safe as it could ever be since the screen is covered and protected when it's in my bag or sitting out.

It also has a space carved out for every opening and button on the phone so you never have to take it out of the case to charge it, take a photo, use head phones, or adjust the volume.


I could not be happier with this case and highly recommend it! It's beautiful, sturdy, protective, and definitely a big conversation piece! Oh and you won't look dumb holding a book to your head when you talk on the phone. Just bend the cover back and no one will even see it. Love love love. :)

And that's my two-bits.

But before I go, I leave you with a song for today.


30 Days Hath November

Day 7. A Song for the Day



Pennies from Heaven. Because Charlie and I have been listening to a lot of old timey stations on Pandora lately and this song always comes on. It never fails to make me sing and dance! Bonus: it's in the movie Elf so even though it's not a Christmas song it totally reminds me of Christmas. :) Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. That is AMAZING! I absolutely love this case!!! :o I am also possibly drooling over the store name. I'm such a geek! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks lovely! I was looking for a classic case for mine and my Mum's Kindle and I think I just found one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie.. Haha I'm a geek for their branding too! Such a fun image!

    Fiona.. Nice!! I think you'll be really happy with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh this is so cool! If I don't win the Orla Kiely ipad case I'm bidding for on Ebay I'm definitely getting one of these!

    <3'ing your blog by the way!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...