nav bar


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

christmas purchase

30 Days Hath November
Day 8. The last item I purchased


Perfect timing for the start of the season! The other day I had to bribe myself to get my disaster of a room together with Christmas music and hot chocolate. That's right. I can be bought with items that make me feel cozy. ;) Anyway, it was very successful. I pulled all my boots to the front of the closet and put all the flats towards the back. I wrangled my unruly sweater pile that was sort of climbing off of its shelf and now I can actually see what I have. And I finally found a way to store my ever growing supply of crafty things.

During all of this, I stumbled upon an iTunes gift card from about three Christmases ago that I still had not spent. Since I was in the Christmas-y mood, I decided to grab the She and Him Christmas album. I really liked how Zooey did "Baby it's Cold Outside" in Elf so I'm hoping this album will be just as good!

I know a lot of people have been buzzing about it lately.. have you listened to it? Thoughts?

And quickly so I can finish this project..

Day 9. A close up of my day


You'll get to see what this is all about in a post later today. ;) I felt like being ridiculous so here's a close up of what I'm working on today.

Hope you're having a great week! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with the She & Him Christmas album. I just got mine a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...