nav bar


Monday, April 4, 2011

featured over at active for fashion

Your comments the past few days have been amazing! I was so happy to find out so many of you also suffer from Chronic Bitchface. You guys had me laughing just like when I first spotted that amazing illustration. I totally agree with Thursday, there should be buttons we can all wear so that people back off!

I also wanted to say thank you for the sweet comments on Molly's post. I showed them all to Charlie and he was so moved that some lovely ladies from across the internet cared enough to share their stories and thoughts and sent virtual hugs and well wishes. Thank you! It meant so much to him. They made me tear up too! :)

Today you can find me over on the lovely Lauren Calderon's blog, Active for Fashion, giving my two cents on the creative life and other things. Check it out!




I'll be back tomorrow with info about that giveaway that I mentioned for my 100th post! I didn't forget! Life just got a little.. life-y.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the post! You have a gorgeous site here! I almost with I suffered from "Bitchface" but I have the misfortune to be 'cute' and will always be 'cute'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. many congrats on that 100th one love, i didn't feel it was the right spot to mention before but for sure am stoked for you! and CB is hilarious, although i kinda have the opposite problem (Sean's always like why are you smiling at NOTHING babe? i am such a freakin' loon, get it all from my dad for sure) but have a bunch of gf's who need to know they can now put a name to it and feel justified! yah.

    gonna check out the guestage asap. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I could see how you guys would have a problem too. I think it might be worse to have everyone tell you how cute you are when you're trying really hard to be mad. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...