nav bar


Monday, April 18, 2011

dixon photography shirts

I've finally got shots of a few of the shirts. There's a bunch of images so I'll leave out the talking again and just let you browse through them. The fronts of all the shirts say "Dixon Photography est. 1995". The backs have three different sayings. The one all the crew members have says "I'm part of the empire." There's two other shirts for clients and giveaways that say "It's not terrible..." and "Sprinkling magic all day everyday". (Studio inside jokes.) So here they are, in all their distressed glory..

Freshly printed, coming off the board.



Rack of completed shirts.


Close up!


Front!


Back!


Different colors..


Different backs..


Dixon Photography


Click the link above to check out the site. There's also a blog with updates of shoots and such. I had a lot of fun doing this and now I think I've got all the kinks worked out if I ever need to do shirts again. It's way different than working on paper or even printing a pattern on a large piece of fabric. I think these were the hardest yet. I'm really happy with how they came out though. Hopefully everyone else is! ;)

I've got a lot of things coming up in the next couple weeks but I'm going to try to stick to regular writing. I've got a (second) math midterm tonight, I'm (finally) taking the Praxis next Monday, and the week after that I have all of my finals. Why is there a second midterm a week before the final? I ask myself this everyday. So if I go missing here and there, that's why.

Hope everyone's week started off well!

4 comments:

  1. Oh yay! You did a fantastic job :) I'll go check out their site now!
    xox mervi

    ReplyDelete
  2. righteous design Jess! i love them and their worn feel. fab job!!! hope the mid term went well for you and all your upcoming ones do too. woah, heavy schedule, i give you mad props for balancing everything so well. cheers to that. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these turned out so well!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are so cool! Why are you going into teaching? You'd make a wonderful graphic designer! Just sayin...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...