nav bar


Tuesday, October 4, 2011

mount gretna



Before we left Gretna on Sunday, I ran around the house and snapped some quick photos of the finer details of the place that just knocked my socks off. I figured if anyone would appreciate this kind of stuff it'd be this little blogging community right here. :)

It's a little photo heavy so I'm gonna keep it text light and just show you the little treasures hidden all over this house.


It was a really fun, relaxing weekend. I'm curious to see this place in the summer. We stayed right next to a lake which is probably amazing in the summer. Tune in tomorrow to see my haul from the "crap store" which I couldn't be more excited about. :)

Have a good week!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic pictures! At home we have the insulators (bottom picture) as light covers for those big outdoor string lights.
    http://instagr.am/p/G5lc4/
    You can sort of (barely) see one to the left of the "please close the gate" sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah good call! I had no idea what those things were.. I figured they were some sort of jar or something. :P It took me a minute but I found it in your pic.. that probably makes a really pretty light cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, love it! It looks like you had a fantastic weekend, Jess. I would have been very tempted to smuggle home that typewriter, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos. Especially the old typewriter and the clock (although when I look at the typewriter the first thing that comes to mind is the movie "The Shining", lol.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...