nav bar


Friday, October 7, 2011

halloween kickoff



I don't know if you've noticed but I dramatically brought my post count up in September from the sad, sad five or six posts I had in the summer months. :) I was pretty excited to have posted *almost* every weekday of the month. That is the goal after all. I attribute my staying on top of it to yet another list I've started, which is a list of blog post ideas. I've done this in the past but never so far in advanced. Now I have up till December written out and I write ideas in the lists as I think of them. I have October's list completely full which I'm really excited about.

That brings me to my lovely cell phone photo above. (Those are the pumpkins Charlie and I carved our senior year of college! And that is also the lovely tile floor I talked about in this post) :) Anyhoo.. Since the holidays are a very special time to me, I wanted to make the middle two weeks of October dedicated to what I see as the kickoff of the holiday season.. the first big holiday of fall. So next week, if all goes well, my blog will be full of Halloween related crafts. The week after that will be Halloween related baking. I just thought it would be fun to do.

I've noticed via Twitter that others are doing similar things so hopefully the crafts I've planned won't be repetitive! I wrote the list up back in September so I'm kind of committed to the ideas. But if you do a Halloween craft or recipe on your blog, feel free to link up in the comments! That way me and other readers can check out your sweet stuff too. Well, here goes nothing! Craft week starts Monday. See ya there!

Happy weekend! I don't know about you, but I'm going apple picking tomorrow. Couldn't be more excited. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for all the holiday bloggy goodness for October!! Autumn is my favourite. Thanks Giving & Halloween are deff my fav holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...