nav bar


Thursday, October 27, 2011

catch you on the flip side


Just wanted to pop in real quick and let you know I'll be in the sky in the a.m. tomorrow, headed to Florida for The Fest. What fest? THE Fest. Nobody believes me when I tell them that's what it's called. Anywho, Charlie and I went last year and this year is the big 10th anniversary show and quite possibly that last time that all situations will align correctly to allow us to go. So we go.

Just wanted to fill you in since I'm in the middle of a giveaway here on the blog. And because while I do have an iphone now, lord knows if I'll be savvy enough to use the social media properly and stay in touch with the world. I'm still doing things like accidentally favoriting random tweets about nothing when using Twitter on my phone cause I swipe and hit random things like a toddler with no dexterity. I get really paranoid I'll accidentally retweet something totally inappropriate and then I'll have to get rid of my Twitter and die. And now you know what goes on in my brain.

So since I'll be gone for the weekend I decided I might as well keep the giveaway open until Sunday at midnight EST. I'll come back Monday night and post the winner. So that's what's happening there. Now I need to sleep because morning comes waaaaaaaaaayy early tomorrow and I'm clearly in ramble mode from all the tired I'm feeling.

Have a great weekend, keep entering the giveaway, and I'll see you Monday. :)

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...