nav bar


Friday, December 2, 2011

last december (2010)

{snapshots from last December's posts}

I've been noticing that a bunch of my posts from Christmas time last year have been getting a lot of hits lately since people are searching the webs for Christmas inspiration, so I thought I'd do what I did in November. I made another little snapshot of what I was doing this time last year. Maybe I'll keep this up. It's fun for me to look back and see what was going on in my life a year ago. :)

The main posts that have been getting hits are..

Christmas Villages

I shared my family's own Christmas village that my dad has been carefully curating throughout the years. I also linked to some other Christmas village inspiration where you can see some other cute villages and also some resources for starting your own.

Letterpress Cookies
Technically a November post but since it's cookie time, a lot of people have been looking for these super cute cookie cutters. Charlie's mom got them for me last year and I think they're kind of the coolest thing ever. I just gave a little overview of how they work but this year I'll actually show the cookies that come from them! (Don't know why I didn't last year!) :)

Christmas Packages
Just a little collection of Christmas wrap I put together based on the trends I was loving last year (and still love!).

Doe Eyed
This one is a little stamp I carved with a tute of how to create your own envelopes and use the stamp for a little seasonal embellishment. :)


What were you doing this time last year? Have things changed much? They certainly have for me!

Happy weekend! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Such a fun idea. ^_^ Also, Christmas village?! Yes, please.

    Let's see... Last year... Jen and I had our own Jetta and our own apartment. (We lost Jetta in July and apartment in March, boo! Job loss! Boo!) We only had one kitty, Wedge. Now we have his two brothers, a kitty named Mau and a birdie named Jango!

    I wasn't on OCD or depression meds... I can't believe I wasn't. They help SO much. Jen also wasn't on the right meds, she is now and she's feeling SO. MUCH. BETTER.

    We were knee deep in debt. That? GONE. Woohoo!

    It's been a freaking fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your month in photos! Thanks for sharing the awesome tutorials too:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...