nav bar


Tuesday, October 25, 2011

an outfit for apple picking



 I noticed yesterday that I had a lot of photos from our apple picking trip, so I decided to split them into two posts and make my first outfit post with a few!

Super comfy but still nice for a day out..


dress.. forever 21
leggings.. newport news
cardigan.. urban outfitters
oversize bag.. urban outfitters

Don't mind my apple picking face. Lots of concentration there. And sunlight.

The dress is one of my favorites. I think it has a very 20's influence with the column of tiny buttons, the little tie at the top, and blousing from the belt. Also, these are the best leggings I've ever owned. Leggings are like a staple for me and after extensive internet research, I finally found a pair that were long and not see through. What more could you ask for in leggings? :)

The cardigan and bag were both gifts and I love them. The cardigan is great for in between weather and even layering under a long sleeve sweater when it's a bit colder. And I absolutely love oversize bags. This one is perfect because I can actually fit my school books in it so I don't have to bring two bags to class anymore!

I always like seeing other people's outfits so I hope to do more of these in the future. :)

Have a great week! 3 more days to enter my blogiversary giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! And your hair is such a gorgeous color as well!

    Gabby
    http://stardependentvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! I adore the color combo!!! I reallllllllllllly want leggings, but I'm terrified of 'em, 'cause of my weight. I don't want to buy a pair and not be able to breath, hah. But I love how they look! And oh my god - you found some that aren't see through - YAY!

    I hope you do more outfit posts in the future - great first one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I always love to hear what you have to say so feel free to add your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...